Full-time - Speech and Occupational Therapists
Rockingham Autism Services is an approved NDIS service provider offering early intervention services
to children and families living with autism and a range of other challenges.
We are seeking skilled and conscientious allied health professionals to join our team.
Experienced therapists and new graduates encouraged to apply. On-going supervision with senior practitioners provided.
Generous package including extra leave entitlements, travel, phone, and professional development allowances offered.
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology or Occupational Therapy.
- Registration with relevant professional body.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- "C" class drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Current Working With Children Check & Police Clearance
- Experience working with children with autism
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of autism
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
Contact us if you you meet the criteria and think this position could be for you.