Full-time - Speech and Occupational Therapists
We are always seeking enthusiastic Speech and Occupational Therapists to work with children with Autism Spectrum and related disorders in-clinic, at home, and in the community.
Generous package including travel, phone, and professional development allowances offered.
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology or Occupational Therapy
- Full registration with AHPRA (Occupational Therapy Board of Australia) / Speech Pathology Australia
- "C" class drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Current Working With Children Check & Police Clearance
- Experience working with children with autism
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of autism
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Contact us if you you meet the criteria and think this position could be for you.